Two ABC groups – The Women in ABC and The ABC Diversity Council – have teamed up to provide construction companies with the opportunity to learn more about the certification process, the importance of getting certified, and the opportunities available to certified minority and women-owned business in construction.
The panel will answer your questions related to the process and will include a variety of construction executives including:
- Renee Cooper, The Four Thirteen Corporation
- Debra Mirabile, President of DSM Contracting
- Larry Lopez, President of Green JobWorks
- Brittany Tegeler, Managing Member of TegelerSource
- Adissa Barry, President/CEO of TEI Electrical Solutions
The event will be followed by a networking portion where attendees can mingle with the panelists, minority-owned businesses, subcontractors, and general contractors.
To register for the event, visit here.