Professional Development Program
The ABC Young Leaders Professional Development Program is a six month program designed to provide a series of educational seminars, network opportunities, mentoring and community service projects for the developing young professional. This program serves as a launch pad for careers and will give you the tools to open the doors to a successful future. Making lifelong connections and building networks is the most invaluable feature of this program.
Develop leadership and professional skills.
Expand understanding and appreciation
of the industry and the merit shop.
Fuel desire and ability to serve as a
leader in the industry.
Tuition is $975 and Includes:
•Harrison Assessment test, analysis, and
debriefing (a $500+ value)
• Negotiation Skills Training
• The Art of Networking, Self Leadership and Controlling Your Emotions Training
• One-on-One Coaching with Industry Leaders
• Elite Executive Training Provided by Neuberger & Co., Wellspring Advantage and FireStarter Consulting
• A Better Understanding and Appreciation of the Industry and of the Merit Shop
* 5% discount on tuition for applications received before close of business on Friday, Nov. 12th
"The Professional Development Program is a valuable program for up-and-comers and for mentors as well."
- Dick Lombardo, Harkins Builders, Past Mentor
PDP Application 2022
Deadline to Apply: Close of Business on Wednesday, November 24th.
Receive a5% discount on tuition for applications received before close of business on Friday, Nov. 12th
To apply please complete the following form and return to the address below by close of business Wednesday, November 25th, 2020. Applications will be reviewed by the selected mentors and by the Young Leader’s Committee members. Applicants may be called in for an interview and applicants will be notified of their acceptance by Dec. 4th, 2020.
Applicants must be a full-time employee of an ABC Baltimore member company. The applicants MUST receive the employer’s full support, showing a commitment to giving the personal time and the financial commitments necessary to complete the program. Tuition per student, if accepted, is $975. There will be a 5% discount for applications received by close of business on Friday, October 9th, 2020.