Introduction to BP Reading, 3 Day Course
October 21 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm$250.00 - $375.00
This class meets for three consecutive nights, October 21, 22, 23 at ABC Greater Baltimore in Towson, MD from 4 to 6 pm.
Blue print reading is a fundamental skill that should be mastered by all individuals pursuing a career in the , construction industry. This class has been designed for individuals with little to no experience with reading blueprints and will help provide the foundation necessary to help individuals master this important skill. Potential , students should be proficient with basic mathematics and have a basic understanding of commercial building components. This course will provide a basic overview of Civil and Architectural drawings.
- Topics to include, but not limited to the following:
- Types of Construction Drawings and their purpose
- Drawing Organization & Components
- Understanding floor plans, sections & elevations
- Identify and understanding the meaning of common symbols, notations and abbreviations found on plans