ABC Baltimore’s 54th Annual Apprenticeship Graduation was held last week at the Community College of Baltimore County. 82 students graduated with certificates in a particular trade; plumbing, electrical, HVACR, sheet metal, carpentry. Special awards were given to students which included an ‘outstanding’ apprentice from each trade, who maintained the highest cumulative GPAs throughout the four-year program, the ‘Best Effort Award,’ and perfect attendance award. VIEW GRADUATION PHOTOS HERE.
The 2017 ‘outstanding’ graduates are:
- Electrical: Anthony S. Serio with Erachem Comilog, Inc.
- Plumbing: Jacob A. Moog with Ariosa & Company, LLC.
- HVACR: Benjamin M. Golliday with Comfort Temp Control.
- Sheet Metal: Mamadou M. Ndiaye with Metacond, Inc.
- Carpentry: Anthony D. Taylor with Commercial Interiors, Inc.
- Sprinklerfitter: Ryan E. Nelson with Wolf Fire Protection, Inc.
Instructors nominated the below students for their dedication, enthusiasm, and hard work throughout the year. The Best Efforts Award recipients are:
- Aristides Castro-Ramos with Northwest Electric, Inc.
- Sheldon Love with C. Dean, Inc.
- Christopher D. Benson with Northern Maryland Water Specialists, Inc.
- Jason L. Hall with Fusion Fire Protection
- Ryan J. Corso with Nelson Barnes & Sons, Inc.
- Andrew L. Cornish with L. McCoy Framing Company, Inc.
- John P. Hall Fidelity Engineering Corporation
The perfect attendance award for all four years of apprenticeship went to Anthony S. Serio of Erachem Comilog, Inc. and Jason G. Surplus of Smith Mechanical, Inc.
Congratulations to all of the graduates and thank you to all of our sponsors.