- This event has passed.
OSHA 30-Hour 5 Day Course
March 27, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
This is a 5 day course that meets everyday, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Lunch is provided. Attendees must be present on all days in order to receive the 30 Hour Certification. ***A book fee of $25 is INCLUDED in this price.
OSHA 30-Hour Topics:
- Intro to OSHA and the OSH Act
- Inspections, Citations, and Penalties
- OSHA Recordkeeping
- Subpart C- General Provisions
- Subpart D- Occupational Health and Environmental Controls
- Subpart E- Personal Protective Equipment
- Subpart F- Fire Prevention and Protection
- Subpart H- Material Handling
- Subpart L- Scaffolds
- Subpart K- Electrical
- Subpart M- Fall Protection
- Subpart P- Excavation
- Subpart G,W,O- Signs, Signals, and Barricades, Motor Vehicles, Rollover Protective Structures
- Subpart G- Highway Construction Safety
- Powered Industrial Trucks
- Subpart N- Cranes
- Confined Space
Class is held in Radio Park Business Park, Building B, Suite 322